I love following home design Instagram accounts. If I want to see something beautiful, I go to these accounts and they’re instant pick me uppers and inspirations for not so great days! There are so many design Instagram accounts out there but here are a few of my favorites:
- Domino – one of my favorite design magazines!
- Shabby Chic/Rachel Ashwell – Where my fondness for shabby chic started years and years ago. Watching her show was a habit for my sister and I.
- Magnolia/Joanna Gaines – just discovered about her and her show (with her husband) Fixer Upper this year and I’m now a convert.
- Monika Hibbs – I don’t know how I discovered her, must be from following other design accounts but so glad I found her and love love her account!
- Anthropologie – If others love to go to theme parks in the US, my “theme park” is the Anthropologie store! Love every space in their store and their lovely window displays!
- Lauren Conrad/lclaurenconrad – I have to admit, I was following MTV’s Laguna Beach and The Hills as a teen. I’ve always loved her style. This may not be really a home design account but love how she incorporates design in her fashion line shoots.
- Nate Berkus – First saw his work at the Oprah show and love his style. Now, I can just go to Target and buy his pieces!
I’m excited to discover more home and style design accounts on Instagram!