I’m lucky to have found friends who wanted to try glamping with me. It’s been on my list of things to experience for quite some time now. I found the perfect glamp site in Nayomi Sanctuary Resort in Balete, Batangas. It was an easy breezy trip that took less than an hour to reach the resort (thanks to the SLEX and Star Tollway connection).
I seriously followed the glamping rules.
We were brought to our glamp site riding a golf cart and were even given a mobile phone to call the reception, the restaurant and bar. Here are my five favorite things about our glamp site.
- The View from our tent: Our tent perched on a deck facing lots of trees and hills.
2. Details inside the tent: colorful beds, wooden crates and tables, DIY night lamp, the draped cloth to hide the canvas tent (that made the tent dreamy) and the outdoor string lights (we can even lock the tent door)
3. Our own al fresco dining area. Perfect too for playing cards and charades!
4. The wooden swings hut with all the inspiring and funny quotes about camping and life. It was the best spot for an afternoon nap and listening to the chirping of birds.
5. The magical sunset view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano from the top of the glamp site.
Bonus: Our own bathroom with shower! It won’t be real glamping if we didn’t have our own bathroom (yes, we’re spoiled kids!).
I loved the details that they put inside and around the tent to make it homey and truly a glamping experience. I would definitely go back during the cooler months.
Oh by the way, we survived entertaining ourselves like it was 1995!
Nayomi Sanctuary Resort Barangay Alangilan, Balete, Batangas http://www.nayomiresort.com
Photos: Personal and Nayomi Resort Instagram